As a Slingo lover, I’ve checked off all the Slingo games released off my list. Luckily, Slingo Originals keeps coming up with unique releases like Slingo Who Wants to Be a Millionaire. This version of Slingo is a 5 reel, 12 payline game and I would say it’s probably the best online slot with the Slingo theme.
In addition, it has a 500x stake payout available, but I was surprised when I saw the RTP value. Slingo Who Wants to Be a Millionaire has an RTP of only 93% and medium volatility. However, stakes are set higher than other slots because here I start my bets from £1 to £10 per spin.
I also noticed there are no bonus features available to trigger, but there are a few special symbols to benefit from. Keep reading to see what Slingo Who Wants to Be a Millionaire has to offer.
Review of Slingo Who Wants to Be a Millionaire RTP & Volatility
I was surprised that the Slingo Who Wants to Be a Millionaire RTP was so low. It ranks at only 93%, while other Slingo games can reach 95% or higher. While other slots can manage payouts of over £95, I could only trigger £93 on average after wagering £100 in a single session.
In addition, this payout is not a guarantee because the game operates on randomness. However, the medium volatility might have been my saving grace because I could win a decent payout. The maximum payout achievable is 500x a stake, but I didn’t manage to win anything close. I also found these other stats helpful when I play slot games like this one.
|5 reels, 5 rows, & 12 fixed paylines
|£1 to £10 per spin
|Related Slot Games
|Slingo Reveal, Slingo Centurion, & Slingo Fortunes.
|Slingo, TV show
|Medium, a balance between payouts and feature triggers.
|500x a stake
|Easy Slots offers up to a 1000% deposit bonus after a minimum £10 deposit (Full Terms & Conditions Apply).
*All values are subject to change at any time.
Are the Graphics in this slot worth it?
The Slingo Who Wants to Be a Millionaire theme is based on Jeremy Clarkson’s TV show Who Wants to be A Millionaire. The layout is more basic than other Slingo games I’ve played before. The blue screen and zero innovation to visuals might be appealing to a new player, but it did nothing for me.
The goal of the game is simple; I needed to match numbers on the grid within 9 tries. 5 numbers from 1 to 75 appear on each new spins, and if any match then it is considered a winning slingo. The special Joker symbol marks off any numbers that land and helps complete winning lines. If my first 9 spins run out, I could always buy more or hope that the +1 symbol lands to award extra spins.
If you enjoy Slingo Who Wants to Be a Millionaire from Slingo Originals, then you might like these other slingo titles as well.
- Slingo Cascade slot
- Slingo Rainbow Riches instant slots
- Slingo Riches slot games
- Slingo Extreme
Slingo Who Wants to Be a Millionaire Mobile
I love how seamless the Slingo Who Wants to Be a Millionaire mobile version works. I get the best experience whether I’m playing on an Android or Apple device. All my PCs, tablets, and smartphones can support the game, and it’s full HD, so the graphics look phenomenal. When I log in via Easy Slots, the controls are easier to locate on the screen. The layout is spacious in landscape mode, but the game still manages to fill up the screen.
Does Slingo Who Wants to Be a Millionaire slot have an easy Gameplay?
Slingo Who Wants to Be a Millionaire is one of the easiest versions of Slingo I’ve played yet. It doesn’t have any complex visuals, so it is easy to navigate the betting table once you follow the tips below.
- There are 12 fixed paylines in the game, so you’ll play on 12 active lines in each round.
- The game won’t start until you set your bets from £1 to £10 per spin. Click Spin after you have confirmed your bets.
- Winning combinations in Slingo Who Wants to Be a Millionaire are completed when 3 matching numbers line up. The Joker can cross off numbers on the grid and complete winning lines.
- Single or double slingos can form, with the mystery symbols on the grid getting highlighted on the 5x5 grid. Occasionally, I was offered the same options from the show, like 50:50, and phone a friend.
- The other special symbols aside from the Joker include a +1 that won me extra spins and a blocker that blocked potential winning lines.
Where can I play Slingo Who Wants to Be a Millionaire slot game?
If you want to become an expert Slingo player like me then you need to play the demo first. I looked for the Slingo Who Wants to Be a Millionaire demo online before playing for real money. All Slingo games are different, so it’s always a good idea to play the demo before betting real stakes.
Not only did it help me learn the game, but I could also gauge how much stakes I wanted to wager. I suggest you sign up on Easy Slots when you’re ready to make your first bet on Slingo Who Wants to Be a Millionaire.
- Go to the site and click the ‘Join Now’ button.
- A dialog box requesting some details appears on the screen.
- Double-check the information you provided is valid.
- Make a minimum cash deposit of £10 and qualify for the welcome offer where you could win up to £1000 (Full Terms & Conditions Apply).
Are there any free spins and bonuses available?
Most Slingo games come with one or two bonus features, so I was disappointed to find non-available here. Slingo Who Wants to Be a Millionaire could have benefited from free spins, re-spins, or wild features. It would have been the perfect way to quash the monotony of the base game.
- +1 Symbol- This Feature adds an extra spin which is only available after the first 9 initial spins.
- Joker- When the Joker lands, it will select numbers on the line above it, creating lines faster.
- Blocker Symbol- This symbol will block certain numbers from being selected.
- Extra Spins- If it looks like you might be able to climb higher up in the game, it’ll give you the option to buy extra spins.
My personal take on Slingo Who Wants to Be a Millionaire slot
I think Slingo Who Wants to Be a Millionaire would be a perfect game for newbies to Slingo. It doesn’t have a complex theme or bonus features, so beginners can quickly learn the game. Professionals like me might come expecting detailed bonuses, especially if you’ve crossed off most Slingo games as I have.
However, this game has the potential to pay some high cash rewards if you are willing to take risks. I found that the maximum prize was achievable if I was willing to play at the maximum stake and land full slingos within 7 spins. I’m a big fan of the TV show, so maybe my 7/9 rating for Slingo Who Wants to Be a Millionaire might be biased. Another great title to play at Easy Slots is the Slingo Centurion slot, which I definitely recommend if you liked Slingo Who Wants to Be a Millionaire.
*All values (Bet Levels, Maximum Win, etc.) mentioned in relation to this slot game are subject to change at any time.
*New Players Only, £10 Min Fun, £1,000 Max Bonus, Max Bonus Conversion Equal to Lifetime Deposits (Up to £250), 65x Wagering Requirements, and Full T&CS Apply