Slingo Rainbow Riches
Released by Slingo Originals in 2018, Slingo Rainbow Riches is a 5x5 reels game with 12 win lines underpinned by an RTP of 95.60% and medium volatility. To play the ten initial spins, you can stake £0.50 - £100, while the unlimited additional spins fluctuate in cost. You can win a maximum of 1,000x your bet through the following bonuses: Wishing Well, Cash Crop, Magic Toadstool, Road to Riches and Pots of Gold.
Online casino lovers will love this variation of one of the best online slots UK games of all time, Rainbow Riches. But, of course, you'll be familiar with this Irish themed slot – one of the classic casino slot games – so why not try out Slingo Rainbow Riches?
Slingo Rainbow Riches combines bingo with slot games, all wrapped up in the timeless Rainbow Riches theme. Easy Slots is the home of the best online slots with up to £1,000 free bonus, and we bring you all the fun in the form of this hybrid game (Full Ts & Cs Apply).
With five reels and five lines to play with, Slingo Rainbow Riches can be accessed through smartphones, desktop computers and tablet devices due to its HTML5 technology. So pray for the luck of the Irish to be by your side as you try and find the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow!
Overview of this Slingo Game: RTP, Mechanics & Payouts
Before playing this version of Rainbow Riches or discussing its gameplay, a few things need to be noted.
First off, the RTP in Slingo Rainbow Riches ranges, being 94.92% in the additional games and 95.60% during the bonus game. This highlights that purchasing additional spins is riskier, as one would expect due to the winning potential of the game bonuses. Still, the 1,000x maximum win is not as high as other Slingo slots, but still twice the maximum multipliers in the Rainbow Riches slot.
In terms of reels, additional spins and winning lines, Rainbow Riches Slingo is very similar to other related games from Slingo Originals. Nevertheless, the medium variance reflects the variety of bonus features the game offers, which cannot be rivalled by any other Slingo game online. For an overview of the RTP, gameplay, and Rainbow Riches Slingo's payouts, check out the below table.
94.92% - 95.60%
5x5 Reels, 10x Spins, Revealing 5 Numbers on Each Spin, 12 Win lines.
Base Game Bet Range
50p - £100
Joker, Super Joker, Devil, Free Spin, Wishing Well Bonus, Cash Crop Bonus, Magic Toadstool Bonus, Road to Riches Bonus, Pots of Gold Bonus, Unlimited Extra Spins.
Irish Luck, Irish Folklore, Rainbow, Pots, Gold.
Slingo Originals, 2018
*All of the above values are subject to change at any time.
How to Play Slingo Rainbow Riches
Playing Slingo Rainbow Riches is not overly complicated, but the process that can lead you to seizable wins is a bit different from free slot games to play. As we are huge fans of Slingo slots, we will break the gameplay of Rainbow Riches Slingo in the simplest possible fashion so that beginners can pick it up fast too:
First off, in Slingo Rainbow Riches, there is a total number draw of 75 numbers. Since the game is played on a 5x5 grid, you must match 25 total numbers on the reels. There is a total of 12 win lines (Ful House) in Rainbow Riches Slingo, which unlock a bonus that can reward up to 1,000x your stake. Five numbers are revealed at once during each spin via five slots where the reels roll at the bottom of the screen. To begin:
- Set your bet levels from 50p - £100 for the initial ten spins allowance. Hit the Spin button, and your ten initial spins will play out in intervals without accumulating further of your cash balance - except the set bet level.
- With the initial spins, players must form as many Slingos (win lines) as possible. Matching 5 Slingos will unlock the first bonus round of the seven available ones. Wins are formed horizontally, diagonally and vertically, and no more spins are offered after all win lines and bonuses have been reached/collected. When the number on the reel matches a number on your card, it will be marked off automatically.
- If the initial ten spins end and players have not reached a minimum of five Slingos or be one spin away from reaching them - the game ends.
To play again, you will need to start a new round that will cost additional credits. The Slingo Rainbow Riches RTP during the base game is 95.60%, which means that for every £100 wagered, we will pay out £95.60. This figure is theoretical and calculated on average based on 1,000,000 spins on Rainbow Riches Slingo.
Additional Spins in Rainbow Riches Slingo
After the ten initial spins, players can purchase unlimited extra spins in Slingo Rainbow Riches for a cost corresponding to the winning potential. This means that your original stake will not matter if you decide to play additional spins, while you will be able to view the cost for each on the Spin button.
It is paramount that you understand that although the ten initial spins are available at a set cost, the stake for purchasing extra spins varies according to the winning potential that one extra round can bring. Still, the choice is always by the player to judge whether the risk outweighs the Rainbow Riches Slingo additional stake.
In our case, we played Rainbow Riches Slingo with a £3 initial stake and achieved 10 Slingos without spending over £10 in total. To purchase an additional spin that would unlock the most lucrative bonus if we matched the remaining number, rewarding us up to £3,000, we had to pay £61,74 per attempt. We decided not to see it through and pick the already unlocked bonus instead.
For players' convenience, an 'Autoplay' control is available for Extra Spins, limiting extra spin price, total stake and losses. Under the Slingo lines, you can view the total stake you have wagered throughout the base and additional games.
Remember that the RTP during the additional spins is lower than the base game, at 94.92%.
Special Slingo Symbols
Rainbow Riches Slingo does not have low paying and high paying symbols as slot games. Instead, players try to match numbers from the draw with the ones displayed in their ticket; the following special symbols play a central role in the above process:
- Jokers symbols let you select and mark off any of the numbers on the column below which it appears, acting as wild symbols in slots.
- Super Jokers symbol allows you to mark off ANY number anywhere on your card, while sometimes they are a prerequisite to triggering a bonus round.
- Devil symbols stop you from marking off a number on the column below which it appears. The good news is that they can only appear on the centre reel.
- Free Spin symbols offer players one additional spin when they land, which is played at the same stake set for the base game. The free spins are played after the ten initial Rainbow Riches Slingo rounds have been played, while this special symbol is not available during extra spins.
Slingo Rainbow Riches Bonus Features
Many bonus features that appear in the original game can also be found in this bingo crossover. To trigger a Slingo Rainbow Riches bonus, you must form a minimum of 5 Slingos. Collecting one bonus will end the round after receiving the corresponding prize.
Wishing Well (5 Slingos)
This bonus allows you to choose a Wishing Well, amongst the three available ones, to reveal a win value up to a 10x multiplier on your initial bet.
Cash Crop (6 Slingos)
The stakes are high with this Rainbow Riches Slingo bonus feature. First, spin for 50 coins to reveal either a multiplier or no prize at all. If you're lucky enough to unlock one of the multiplier values, namely, 0.5x, 1x, 2x, 5x, and 10x - you will play four rounds with the respective winning multiplier x your initial stake.
Magic Toadstool (7 Slingos)
When this bonus game is triggered, players can be pick up to three Toadstools for a win ranging from 1x - 5x. In addition, there's a chance to unlock a fairy, which offers you three extra picks. Lucky punters who unlock all multiplier values with two remaining picks get a 3x victory, while those with one extra pick left will receive a 2x multiplier to their stake.
Red Magic Toadstool (8 Slingos)
Similar to the Magic Toadstool Bonus above, except you start with four picks this time. The bet multipliers also range from 1x - 5x, although the rewards for revealing all values vary- with 4x, 3x, and 2x multiplier corresponding to successful players with 3, 2 and 1 respective picks left after revealing all values.
Road to Riches (9 Slingos)
Road to Riches bonus is identical to the Rainbow Riches bonus with the same title, whereby players are faced with a road of multipliers, ranging from 8x - 500x the bet level. Spin the wheel that will determine whether you will move along the trail by 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 or 6 steps at a time, while two Collect spots complete the bonus. Reaching the top 500x multiplier in Slingo Rainbow Riches will also end the bonus game.
Road to Riches Red (10 Slingos)
The Red Road to Riches bonus is identical to the above, bar the starting and the finishing multiplier. The lowest win you can bag here is 14x your stake and the maximum 1,000x.
Pots of Gold (Full House)
Complete a Full House (12 Slingos), and you will be met with 12 pots, each carrying a respective
- 4 Bronze Pots - 50x multiplier
- 5 Silver Pots - 100x and 200x
- 2 Gold Pots - 400x and 1000x
The golden arrow will determine which of the above multipliers will apply to your bet. The chances to get the biggest win are much higher compared to other similar bonus games.
Expert Tips on Playing Slingo Rainbow Riches Slot
Slingo Rainbow Riches is a great place to start if you're looking for a slight break from normal slot games. The bingo element freshens things up, making it worth a spin - while there are a few strategic tips that you can use in Slingo slots, despite their basis on RNG:
- Jokers and Super Jokers should be placed so that the potential of new Slingos is maximized; to perform that, you should always position these symbols in the central square, as it is part of all Slingo win lines. Likewise, subsequent special symbols should always be positioned for multiple Slingo formations.
- Bankroll management is probably the hardest element of Slingo games. When nearing a bonus feature, it is paramount that you remain aware of how much each additional spin costs you, as it varies greatly from the initial bet. Always consider carefully the money you are spending in relation to the payouts you can receive from the bonus. For instance, the maximum win of 1,000x your bet in Rainbow Riches Slingo does not justify additional spins that cost 50x your initial bet levels, especially when considering all the potential bonus prizes.
- As with slot machines, Slingo games vary in RTP and volatility levels. Always aim for high returns and medium variance games, as they offer a much smoother gaming experience. Rainbow Riches Slingo offers just that, with an above-average RTP and 3/5 volatility levels.
Join Easy Slots pay by mobile casino UK today and play Slingo Rainbow Riches online with up to 1000% slots match instantly! Alternatively, try out other Slingo games, like Slingo Deal or No Deal and Free Slingo!
*New Players Only, £10 Min Fun, £1,000 Max Bonus, Max Bonus Conversion Equal to Lifetime Deposits (Up to £250), 65x Wagering Requirements and Full T&Cs Apply.
*All values (Bet Levels, Maximum Win, etc.) mentioned in relation to the slot games are subject to change at any time.