Slingo Rainbow Riches
Online casino lovers are going to love this variation of one of the best online slots uk games of all time. You’ll be familiar with Rainbow Riches – one of the classic casino slot games – so why not try your hand at Slingo Rainbow Riches?
Slingo Rainbow Riches combines bingo with slot games, all wrapped up in the timeless Rainbow Riches theme. Easy Slots is the home of the best online slots, and they bring you all the fun in the form of this hybrid game.
With 5 reels and 5 lines to play with, Slingo Rainbow Riches is playable on mobile, desktop and tablet. Pray for the luck of the Irish to be on your side as you try and find the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow! So sign up to Easy slots today for the best free slot games to play.
About SG Digital - Developers of Slingo Rainbow Riches
Although the original Rainbow Riches slot games came from Barcrest, the Slingo version is distributed by SG Digital. They may not be one of the most prominent names in the online pay by mobile casino uk community, but that doesn’t mean that they aren’t quietly making their own contribution to the industry.
SG Digital are known to make casino slot games with polished graphics and state of the art visuals. There are several SG Digital titles that you may have come across during your online casino adventures:
- King’s Honour
- Vikings Ransom
- Super Starturns
- Lady of Avalon
- The Legend of Bigfoot
- Slingo Riches slot
- Many, many more!
About Slingo Rainbow Riches
As mentioned above, Slingo Rainbow Riches is a cross between slot games and bingo and is based on the original Slingo. You’re given a 5×5 bingo card that you’re supposed to fill with completed numbers. But instead of the numbers being drawn how they normally are during bingo games, numbers are selected via a slot where the reels roll at the bottom of the screen.
When the number on the reel matches a number on your card, it will be marked off automatically.
The joker symbol lets you select and mark off any of the numbers on the column below which it appears. The super joker symbol allows you to mark off ANY number anywhere on your card. If you land the demon symbol, you cannot mark off a number on the column below which it appears.
You start with ten spins and must land as many lines (slingos) as possible to win a feature. Five is the minimum number of slingos which unlocks a feature.
Bonus Features and Free Spins in Slingo Rainbow Riches Slot Game
Many bonus features that appear in the original game can also be found in this bingo crossover.
- Wishing Well (5 slingos) – This allows you to choose a wishing well and win a prize
- Cash Crop (6 slingos) – The stakes are high with this bonus feature. Spin 50 coins to reveal either a multiplier or no prize at all. If you’re lucky enough to win, you can advance forward to the next level and be in with a chance of winning bigger multipliers up to 10x.
- Magic Toadstool (7 slingos) - Pick toadstools for multipliers up to 3x. There’s a chance a fairy can appear and potentially reveal up to 3 more multipliers.
- Red Magic Toadstool (8 slingos) – Similar to the Magic Toadstool Bonus above, except you start with 4 picks, and you can score bigger wins on this level.
- Road to Riches (9 slingos) – You get the chance to spin a wheel which determines how many steps you’ll move along the multiplier road. This is repeated until you reach the highest multiplier of 500x, or you land on collect which ends the bonus feature.
- Road to Riches Red (10 slingos) - Similar to the feature above, only with bigger multipliers up to 1,000x waiting for you at the end of the rainbow.
- Pots of Gold (Full House) - A wheel of bronze, silver and gold pots worth up to 50x, 100x, 200x, 500x and 1,000x spins. Whichever multiplier stops on the golden arrow will be yours.
Last Thoughts on Slingo Rainbow Riches
If you’re looking for a slight break from normal slot games, then Slingo Rainbow Riches is a great place to start. The bingo element really freshens things up, making it worth a spin. For more slingo slots, check out the Slingo Extreme slot!