Vikings Go To Hell
Vikings go to Hell by Yggdrasil Gaming is a 5 reel, 25 payline slot. It includes features like free spins, respins, sticky wilds, multipliers, wild reels and more. The treasure chests here help players accumulate rage points that can win cash prizes. This best online slots uk game is the 3rd installment in Yggdrasil Gaming's Vikings series which includes Vikings Go Berzerk and Vikings Go Wild. You can place your bets from 10p to £100 a spin on all your devices.
About the Developer
Yggdrasil Gaming is a company headquartered in Malta. It was started by Fredrik Elmqvist, former NetEnt CEO, in 2013. Yggdrasil focuses on creating highly advanced top online slot games with sophisticated gameplay and graphics. The intricate and unusual name is picked from Scandinavian Myths where Yggdrasil was the name given to huge ash trees.
About the Game
The slot has a Norse mythology theme with its setting being hell. The red-hot flames in the background indicate this. Symbols on the reels feature 4 Viking symbols and 4 weapon symbols. The game has also has a wild that can substitute all other symbols except the scatter.
- Rage Collection feature -This works by accumulating rage points with every spin of the reels. You will start off with 150 rage points for a single Viking. You can win more rage points if you see wilds during a fight with one of the regular demons, Lucifix or The Lord of Chains.
- Treasure chests -The treasure chests can appear during the main game usually on the 5th reel only. When they do they reward you an Epic of Good tablet. The tablet can add 60 rage points onto your meter for 1 Viking or for all 4. You can also win 60x to 120x your bet or 12 or 16 free spins.
The Good Tablet wins you 60 rage points for a single Viking, 7 free spins or 15x to 30x your bet. When you accumulate 300 rage points on 1 Viking, you activate the Berzerk Free Spins feature and 7 free games.
- Demon Fights feature -The Free Spin symbol can activate this feature during the main game. 2 or more of these symbols launch the round that starts off with a demon fight with each Viking on the reels. If a particular Viking wins a fight, he transforms into a wild symbol and a rage point is rewarded.
- Respins feature -2 Free Spin symbols activate this round. A respin allows players to win a 3rd Free Spin symbol. In addition, all wild symbols on the reels remain sticky during the respin.
- Free Spin features -There are 3 different and diverse spins.
– Level 1 free spins – activated when players hit 3 or more Free Spin symbols on the reels or when you strike a win from the main game treasure chest. 3, 4 or 5 chests will win you 7, 12 or 16 free spins.
All Viking symbols that hit the reels fight the demon and if they win, players win a rage point and turn wild. All the wilds remain sticky during the feature.
-Lord of Chains spins – he appears at the end of every free game when a Viking is still on the reels. He fights the Viking and if the Viking hits him the Viking transforms into a sticky wild. It takes 3 hits to defeat the Lord of Chains and your prize will be 2 extra free spins, 2 random wilds and all fights vs the demon are won.
- Berzerk Free Spins- After each of the Berzerk spins, a Viking will fight Lucifix. Each successful hit wins you 2 randomly sticky wilds. The Viking will also transform into a sticky wild. If you manage 3 hits, your reward will be a 3x multiplier on all your wins.
Fancy this game and other slots? Try today in their pay by phone slots version!
The slot has quite a lot going on graphically and gameplay-wise. The visuals are beautiful, which is what we have become used to from Yggdrasil Gaming. The slot is a lot similar to its predecessors, but with little enhancements here and there. If you love Vikings, the Norse theme or Yggdrasil Gaming online slots, then check this one out. If you enjoyed Vikings Go To Hell why not try Monster Madness