Welcome to Who Wants to Be a Millionaire. Make your way from question to question, and win yourself a healthy sum. This is Big Time Gaming's showiest online casino slot game, Who Wants to Be a Millionaire! Named after the popular television show, this game has a lot to live up to! With 6-reels and 117649 ways-to-win, there are a million reasons to want to play it now on the best slot sites uk!
Big Time Gaming has given slot games online fans like me a chance to enjoy some of the thrills of an iconic TV show with their Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Megaways slot. When I played the game, I discovered that I could bet from 10p up to £10 per spin, and the top prize I could take home was 50,000 coins.
This high volatility slot uses the Megaways concept and has six reels and an ever-changing number of rows. An additional reel spins horizontally across the top of the standard reels too, so there is plenty for seasoned slots gamers and novices alike to enjoy. Read on to see what else I discovered about the Who Wants To Be A Millionaire slot!
Who Wants To Be a Millionaire Megaways Theme & Graphics
Anyone who has watched the famous TV show presented by Chris Tarrant will have a good idea about the Who Wants To Be A Millionaire graphics. I found them a little underwhelming, though they certainly do the job. The reels' background is the iconic TV studio setting in which Tarrant asks his questions. The reels' design is pretty basic, though, and the symbols are simple in design. The higher value symbols – which are all gemstones of various colours, do look sharply detailed.
The animation when the reels spin is classy and slick and the musical soundtrack is excellent, using the TV show’s theme tune as its inspiration. The whole experience is immersive and enjoyable.
Other TV-themed slots you might enjoy include:
- Game of Thrones
- Britain’s Got Talent
- Beavis & Butthead
- Millionaire Mystery Box slot
How to Play the Who Wants To Be a Millionaire Megaways Slot
This is a great themed online casino slot game! With 117649 ways to win with each spin, you are guaranteed to enjoy this fun online slot game. In addition, there is 96.24% RTP! I cannot recommend this game enough. Big Time Gaming has made another wonderful online casino slot game. Minimum bets are 0.2 and maximum is 10. These are smaller than your general betting amounts. You can win free spins, and there is a great auto-play option. You can sit back a let the reels spin themselves while you go and call a friend!
When I decided to play the Who Wants To Be A Millionaire slot, I first needed to open an account at a reliable online casino. I opted to try my luck at Easy Slots, where opening an account was very simple indeed. I just followed these steps.
- Visit the Easy Slots homepage and click on the orange Join Now tab in the middle of the page.
- Provide the personal details needed for your account, making sure to include a valid email address.
- Select a memorable username and password.
- Choose a payment method.
- Use that payment method to deposit at least £10 in your new account and claim your welcome bonus of up to 500 free spins on Starburst and Fluffy Favourites (Full Ts & Cs Apply).
Once your account has been validated, and your deposit is showing in your balance, you can play the Who Wants To Be A Millionaire slot for real money by following these steps.
- Head to the Easy Slots lobby page, where all the slots are displayed.
- Click on the Who Wants To Be A Millionaire slot to open it up.
- Select your stake size using the green tabs on the screen’s right side.
- Click the box with lines in it to access the game’s paytable and other important information about the game.
- Make sure you read about how Megaways reactions work!
- Tap the green start button to spin the reels.
- Use the Autoplay button to set the game to spin for a set number of spins.
Slot Game Statistics
Anyone who has played slots for some time now likes to know key facts and figures before they try games. I know I do! If you want some hard data to analyse before you play the Who Wants To Be A Millionaire slot, here is some information for you.
I found that the Who Wants To Be A Millionaire slot has an RTP of 96.24%, making it just about average for a slot of this type. There are six reels and an ever-changing number of rows, while the Megaways concept means that up to 117,649 ways to win can be in play at any time. An additional horizontal reel above the normal reels adds extra chances to find winning symbol combinations.
The bet sizes range from 20p up to £10, and the game’s high volatility meant that I had to show some patience as I waited for the big wins to appear, as smaller wins are triggered less often than they would be in a slot with lower volatility. As well as the Megaways concept, there is a tempting free spins feature and an additional feature called Hot Seat. I’ll tell you about those next.
Big Time Gaming
|Free spins, Hot Seat, Megaways
*All of the above values are subject to change at any time.
Who Wants To Be a Millionaire Megaways Free Spins & Bonus Features
The game low-paying symbols are the usual playing card deck cards 9, 10, J, Q, K and Ace. The 9 is coloured a tropical blue and 10 is gold. Jack is coloured emerald green and Queen is an ocean blue. Finally, King is ruby red and Ace is hot pink. The higher paying symbols are coloured gems. The SCATTER is the Who Wants to Be a Millionaire logo. And, the WILD it is the highest paying symbol in the whole game, which can payout up to 5000x the original bet!
- Millionaire Symbols: The Millionaire logo acts as your SCATTER symbol and it can appear anywhere on the reels. If you manage to get 3 Who Wants to Be a Millionaire SCATTERS, you will be gifted 8 Free Spins. You will also be able to start the Hot Seat Free Spins Gamble. Each SCATTER will slowly move you on Hot Seat Gamble prize ladder. Hot Seat Free Spins Gamble ladder consists of 12 rungs.
There are three bonus features in the Who Wants To Be A Millionaire slot. Here are the key details about them.
- Megaways: I like the Megways concept, and it appears in several of my favourite slots. So how does it work? Every time a winning combination of symbols appears on the reels, those symbols disappear to be replaced by new ones. This process continues until no more wins appear.
- Free Spins: The free spins bonus feature is triggered in the Who Wants To Be A Millionaire slot when three of the game’s logo symbols appear anywhere on the reels. When the feature is triggered, the number of logos determines where you begin the gamble ladder, which looks similar to the one used in the TV show. It also determines how many spins you receive. Three logos gets you eight spins, and you start on the first rung. As the number of scatters increases, so does the number of spins you receive.
- Hot Seat: This addition to the free spins feature allows you to boost your chances of winning big prizes. You do not have to gamble. If you opt to gamble the number of spins, you will be asked to pick from A, B, C or D. You will receive lifelines on each gamble, like contestants on the show. Each successful gamble sees you climb one rung further up the ladder, acquiring more spins.
The Verdict on this Slot
This game is to the high standard that all big Time Gaming titles reach. We thoroughly enjoyed this great game! We do not need to call a friend or ask the audience whether or not we enjoyed it. This is a premium online casino slot game. The developers were able to perfectly present to the aesthetic of the iconic game show. Unfortunately, there is not an appearance from Chris Tarrant.
But, we can forgive the developers, as the great game design more than makes up for the absence. The features in this game are magnificent. There's a surprise at every turn, a game packed full of content. But this is not quantity over quality, this is both quality and quantity. One of the greatest online casino slot games available online! Head over to Easy Slots and see if you have got what it takes to play the Who Wants To Be A Millionaire slot! Or play classic casino games like Roulette Master today for more fun!
*All values (Bet Levels, Maximum Wins etc.) mentioned in relation to this slot game are subject to change at any time.
*Any Free Spins/Welcome Bonuses References are subject to the following: NEW PLAYERS ONLY, MIN DEPOSIT £10, MAX BONUS EQUAL TO LIFETIME DEPOSITS (UP TO £250), 65X WAGERING REQUIREMENTS AND FULL T&CS APPLY