Although Playtech doesn’t often rock the boat with its slots, this is probably one of their best online slots. I was excited to try Tundra Wolf: Fire Blaze, primarily because of the inclusion of 2 different game modes. I could choose from Golden mode and Classic mode, with each one offering slightly different bonus features.
Meanwhile, the Tundra Wolf: Fire Blaze slots title features a high 96.46% RTP, medium-to-high variance, and an incredibly broad set of bet limits running from £0.20 up to a huge £500 per spin. It is a risky strategy, but betting with the highest limit of £500 and having the good fortune to win the Grand Jackpot of 2,000x your stake through the Hold & Re-spin Feature could net players £100,000.
As a high roller, this was an enticing element of the slot. However, it was the free spins round with 3x3 mega symbols that caught my eye. The Tundra Wolf: Fire Blaze slot from Playtech is available to play for real money at Easy Slots now, but make sure you read through my review first.
Review of Tundra Wolf: Fire Blaze RTP & Volatility
Whilst there are two modes to choose from when playing Tundra Wolf: Fire Blaze, your choice won’t affect the overall 96.46% RTP. However, it influences the slot’s overall volatility. I found Classic mode to be higher variance, offering a maximum payout of 2,000x your wager. A theoretical jackpot of £100,000 is possible here, something I just couldn’t ignore. On the other hand, the Tundra Wolf: Fire Blaze Gold base-mode has a slightly lower variance, offering more wins, but with only a 1,000x multiplier as the Grand jackpot.
Apart from the differences in variance across the two Tundra Wolf: Fire Blaze base modes, I found most other things quite similar. I liked Playtech’s inclusion of an impressive 40 paylines, especially when you consider the wealth of Megaways and Infinity Reels slot games online out there at the moment. The Tundra Wolf: Fire Blaze slots title has statistics that are far above the average. Take a look below before playing for real money at Easy Slots:
|Min/Max Bet||£0.20 - £50.00|
|Return to Player (RTP)||96.46%|
|Gameplay||5 reels, 3 rows & 40 Paylines|
|Bonus Features||Wilds, Scatters, Multipliers, Mega Symbols, Fire Blaze Classic Hold & Re-spin Bonus, Fire Blaze Golden Hold & Re-spin Bonus, Free Spins Bonus|
*All of the above values are subject to change at any time.
Are the Graphics in this slot worth it?
The crystal-clear Tundra Wolf: Fire Blaze graphics complement the Arctic theme excellently, with the 5x3 reel grid appearing in front of a snowy alpine setting. There is a marvelous glint of the sun coming through the trees behind the Tundra Wolf: Fire Blaze slot reels too – it all made for a delightful playing experience. The icy arctic slot theme is nothing new, but Playtech has set itself apart with the Tundra Wolf: Fire Blaze graphics.
Playing card icons make up the low-paying icons during Tundra Wolf: Fire Blaze, and whilst this can be slightly disappointing, most online slots these days follow the same principle. At the very least, Playtech has made sure these fit the theme with an icy glow. However, the high-value animal symbols are outstanding, rendered in perfectly clear 3D high-definition. The highest paying is the buffalo, with a 3.75x multiplier for a combination of 5. Here are some similar slots to whet your whistle:
Tundra Wolf: Fire Blaze Mobile
I adore playing slots on my iOS smartphone, which meant that the Tundra Wolf: Fire Blaze slot’s HTML5 coding was music to my ears. The software works on all kinds of devices, from Android and Windows, through to, iOS and Blackberry. Tundra Wolf: Fire Blaze mobile was also a dream to play, with Playtech’s incredibly clear graphics really shining through on my smartphone and tablet screens.
Does Tundra Wolf: Fire Blaze slot have an easy gameplay?
Playing Tundra Wolf: Fire Blaze for real money is a risky business if you don’t understand the gameplay adequately, which is why I always take care to make sure I do. To save you trying to work it out for yourself, let me run you through the basic steps of the Tundra Wolf: Fire Blaze slots title gameplay:
- After loading, we are transported to the beautiful arctic tundra, complete with snowy conifers and a burst of fresh sunlight. The 5x3 reel grid sits in the middle of the game screen, flanked by the option between Classic and Golden mode on the left.
- The bonus features are slightly different in the two Tundra Wolf: Fire Blaze base modes, however, the basic gameplay remains the same. As always, players can use the + and – buttons in the bottom left to set their overall stake.
- The spin button is located in the bottom right corner, but a tip from me is to always match your total bet with your overall bankroll to make sure you are playing tactically.
- Winning icon combos throughout Tundra Wolf: Fire Blaze is achieved by matching 3 or more symbols across a payline. There is a wild icon to help you do this. Look out for the wolf wild symbol, it can substitute with all base mode icons and pays 50x for 5.
Where can I play Tundra Wolf: Fire Blaze slot game?
With all online slots, I always advise using demo mode before you jump in. Using this technique, you can play the Tundra Wolf: Fire Blaze slot for free, allowing you to pick up some essential tactical knowledge. Once you have done this, you can play for real money at Easy Slots. Their registration procedure is incredibly easy:
- Disclose a few pieces of basic personal information.
- Make sure to validate your email address.
- Deposit at least £10 to qualify for the Easy Slots welcome offer. This can reward you with 500 free spins on Starburst (Full Ts & Cs Apply).
Are there any free spins and bonuses available?
I found the Tundra Wolf: Fire Blaze base mode fun enough, but Playtech smashed it with its bonus features. Let me run you through the Tundra Wolf: Fire Blaze slot bonuses:
- Fire Blaze Classic Hold & Re-spin Bonus: With Classic mode selected you must find at least 6 moon symbols to trigger the Fire Blaze Classic Hold & Re-spins bonus. The moons remain stuck, whilst 3 I received re-spins. Each subsequent moon symbol locks in place and resets the re-spin counter. Once you have finished, the moons reveal cash prizes, whilst star icons designate a Mini Jackpot up to Grand Jackpot. The Grand Jackpot is where the 2,000x maximum multiplier win can be achieved!
- Fire Blaze Golden Hold & Re-spin Bonus: Swap the moon symbols for bell icons, and the Fire Blaze Golden Hold & Re-spins bonus would be roughly the same as the previous one. The pay-outs only go to 1,000x here, although your winnings are added with each Re-spin, rather than just at the end.
- Free Spins Bonus: The howling wolf is Tundra Wolf: Fire Blaze’s scatter symbol and finding 3 activates the free spins bonus. I was awarded 6 free spins, with a massive 3x3 icon descending on the reels for the duration. Find a 3x3 mega scatter and the 6 free spins will be re-triggered.
My personal take on Tundra Wolf: Fire Blaze
It is nice to see an online slot like Tundra Wolf: Fire Blaze where you can essentially play two different games in one. Whilst the maximum jackpot multiplier of 2,000x is quite measly, Playtech makes up for it by setting the highest bet limit at £50.00.
If you want to play Tundra Wolf: Fire Blaze today, or perhaps try another interesting game I’ve recently reviewed, then have a look at the El Dorado: Infinity Reels slot here at Easy Slots.
*All values (Bet Levels, Maximum Wins, etc.) mentioned in relation to this slot game are subject to change at any time.
*Any Free Spins/Welcome Bonuses References are subject to the following: NEW PLAYERS ONLY, MIN DEPOSIT £10, £8 MAX WIN PER 10 SPINS, MAX BONUS EQUAL TO LIFETIME DEPOSITS (UP TO £250), 65X WAGERING REQUIREMENTS AND FULL T&CS APPLY