A Pirate's Quest
I recently stumbled upon Pirate’s Quest slot at easyslots.com and decided to give it a shot. This is because I am a huge pirate fan and a lover of Microgaming powered games. The Easy Slots Pirate's Quest game is from Gong Gaming Technologies powered by Microgaming. This should tell you the kind of quality to expect. As the name suggests, it is a pirate-themed game that was released in March 2021.
It comes with 3 rows, 5 reels, and 25 paylines. The game has high volatility while the RTP is tagged at 96%, placing it within the average of slots in 2021. You can make a minimum bet of £0.25 and a maximum of £125 per spin. Pirate's Quest comes padded with numerous features, including Multipliers, Free spins, Wilds, and many more.
Review of Pirate’s Quest RTP & Volatility
Over the years, I learned the hard way that it is important to first understand the mechanics of a slot game before playing. That is exactly what I did with Pirate's Quest, and I noted that it has a 96% RTP and is a high volatility slot games. What this means is that you should be prepared to lose some cash before you win, but when you win, it is in huge amounts.
To make it easy for you, I have included all the other crucial Pirate's Quest game data in the table. Check it out before you play the game, so you know what to expect.
|Min/Max Bet||£0.25 - £125|
|Return to Player (RTP)||96%|
|Gameplay||5 reels, 3 rows & 25 paylines|
|Bonus Features||Free spins, Wilds, Scatters, Multipliers|
|Developer||GONG Gaming Technologies|
*All values are subject to change at any time.
Are the Graphics in this slot worth it?
I already had high expectations for the Pirate's Quest slot graphics before I played since it is powered by Microgaming. Fortunately, I was not disappointed. The developer itself, GONG Gaming Technologies, was developed in 2020 by veterans in the industry with vast experience. These experts came together to merge their skills and create amazing games.
The company is partnered with Microgaming, so you can expect the quality that Microgaming is known for infused in the games by this developer.
Pirate's Quest happens to be one of these games as it has average graphics that make you feel you are on the sea. To be honest, I prefer games with very detailed graphics, but it seems the developer decided to go with a simple look. The game has wooden designed reels, with the image of the sea in the background. There are tons of symbols in this game that make it extremely fun.
You will see the traditional card symbols, including 9, 10, J, and K, which are the low-paying symbols. Other symbols include a bottle of rum, a pirate hat, pirate ship cannon, a pirate's parrot, and the pirate himself. These are the high-paying symbols, while the wild symbol, a treasure chest, pays the highest.
The wild symbol can replace all the regular symbols on the game and set you up for a winning combination. There have also been 10 ship symbols added to this game which help to reveal the free spins symbols. The background music is upbeat and pushes you to quickly navigate the sea in search of your treasures. When you are inactive, you can hear the sea animals making noises alongside the pirate speaking.
If you like the Pirate's Quest slot theme, there are tons of games with similar themes to try out, all available on Easy Slots, including:
- Pirate Princess slot game by Eyecon
- Lucky Pirates slot by Playson
- Piggy Pirates by Red Tiger
- Pirate Gold slots by Pragmatic Play
Pirate’s Quest Mobile
You can play Pirate’s Quest on your mobile device without issues. The game adjusts to the size of your screen, allowing you to play anywhere you go. I have played the Pirate's Quest mobile game on both IOS and Android devices since I have both, and the experience was great.
I played through Easy Slots using my mobile web browser. However, if you like to download mobile applications, you can download the Easy Slots mobile application and play anytime you choose.
Does Pirate’s Quest slot have an easy Gameplay?
It is quite easy to play the Pirate's Quest slot, and Easy Slots makes it easier. Here is how you can get started:
- Click the game and hold on till it loads
- After loading, you should spot the wooden designed reels alongside an image of the sea in the background.
- Next, hit the menu button by the side of the reels to bring out the best options menu. This is different from your typical slot.
- Then choose your bet level using the – or + button ranging from £0.25 - £125.
- Once you are satisfied, hit the spin button. There is also an auto mode that you can set to automatically spin from 10-100 times, depending on your preference. There is also a turbo mode that boosts the speed of the game.
- You will need to land 3 or more matching symbols on the reels to win.
Where can I play the Pirate’s Quest Slot game?
You can play the Pirate’s Quest slot with ease on Easy Slot. Simply search for the game and hit the “Play Now” button. However, you will need to register first if you have not. The steps below will help you do this with ease:
- Include your personal information like name, phone number, and email address
- Confirm your email
- Input your username and password
- Choose one of the available deposit options and start to play.
If you deposit at least £10 after registration, Easy Slots gives you an enticing welcome offer. You stand a chance to spin the Mega Reel for an opportunity to win amazing prizes. Some of the available prizes include Amazon vouchers and up to 500 free spins on Fluffy Favourites or Starburst (Full Terms & Conditions Apply). You can also try out Pirate’s Quest free play first before delving any deeper.
Are there any free spins and bonuses Available?
If you are like me, you love free spins and bonuses. Fortunately, the developer included a few in the Pirate’s Quest slot game.
- Wild: The pirate is the wild of this game and replaces all the basic symbols to create a winning combination. It can also appear many times on a line and further boost your wins.
- Ship symbols: There are 10 ship symbols with varying colors and designs that push the ship icon on the map to show the free spins symbol.
- Multiplier Map: While playing the base game, the ship scatter symbol can show up on the reels. Each one that shows up pushes the other through the island, which increases your win multiplier. You will use the multiplier for the free spins round, but it is capped at 10x.
- Free Spins: When you land no less than three free spins scatter symbols, you trigger this feature. The number of free spins is dependent on how many scatters you land, but five scatters give you 50 free spins. You can win free spins continuously so long as you keep landing scatters.
My personal take on Pirate’s Quest Slot
If you enjoy pirate-themed games, then you should surely play the Pirate's Quest slot. It is also a great game for you if you want to enjoy amazing bonuses, gameplay, and an average RTP of 96%. However, this is a high volatility game, so you should note that payouts may not be too frequent.
I will rate this game a 7 and would recommend it for anyone looking for a challenge. You can play Pirate’s Quest or other releases like the Wild Walker slot on East Slots.
*All values (Bet Levels, Maximum Wins, etc.) mentioned in relation to this slot game are subject to change at any time.
*Any Free Spins/Welcome Bonuses References are subject to the following: NEW PLAYERS ONLY, MIN DEPOSIT £10, £8 MAX WIN PER 10 SPINS, MAX BONUS EQUAL TO LIFETIME DEPOSITS (UP TO £250), 65X WAGERING REQUIREMENTS AND FULL T&CS APPLY