We would all love to be able to look into the future to be able to tell if the fruit machine we are playing on will pay out. The good news is that there are few things to be looking out for! That is what this article is all about, as well as taking a look at what fruit machines are and how you can win by playing them.
If you aren’t a fan of classic fruit machines then don’t worry, you can head to Easy Slots right now to check out various online slot machines. Also, learn how to play fruit machines here!
What are fruit machines?
So what are fruit machines? Well, they are the classic machines that you will find in land based casinos, on the best slot sites and in some pubs and clubs. To begin the game you will need to put coins into them, and they usually have three reels, although they can have more. On your reels you will notice pictures and they will be made up of fruit symbols, such as lemons, cherries, oranges, plums and more.
You are trying to land a group of matching symbols and this will award you with a payout. All of the symbols will carry a different worth, so the payout will be calculated accordingly. In terms of RTP, for fruit machines it is pretty high as they typically carry an RTP of between 70 to 98%. You can actually click on the Hold button to pause the game, but this won't really help you land a win.
Fruit machines tend to offer a Cancel button and this can slow down your gameplay and allow you to keep track of your bankroll as you play. Best fruit machines to play today are:
Can you tell if a fruit machine is going to pay out?
So how can you tell if a fruit machine is going to pay out? Check below the 4 ways that might help you predict when brick and mortar fruit machines will payout:
- One tip is to people watch as well as machine watch. By this we mean don’t just pay attention to your own game as you may notice that a machine has been used a lot by players but that nobody has won anything major from it. This means that it will likely give a payout in the near future, and this is typical for the fruit machines that you’ll find in pubs.
- Another tip is to learn the process of Backing. This is where a coin is paid into the machine but then it falls into the coin hopper located at the front of the machine. When it becomes full the coins in it will fall behind the machine, and this is a major hint that the fruit machine will release a high payout soon.
- Another key way of finding out if the coin hopper is full is by purchasing something called a refill key. You put the key into the front of the machine and it can let the employees of the casino to refill it. This will mean that you can continue playing without needing to wait for an employee to do their job or even waiting for an engineer being called to fix the machine. This means all of the money will be waiting in the fruit machine for you to play with! Also if the hopper is low in money then it means that the machine has paid out recently and that you should make your way over to another machine.
- Finally, you should consider when the last time was that the fruit machine last awarded a jackpot to a lucky player. Some machines tend to stick to a kind of payout pattern. It is thought that they pay out between every three to five days, although remember that this is not every machine. If you use the knowledge of when it last paid out, then you can know when the best time to play is.
Disclaimer: All of the above tips were employed in classic fruit machines back in the 1980s. In 2021, there is no way to cheat slots, neither will any of the above help you win.
To play slot games online, including fruit machines online, follow the above link. Easy Slots got you covered with 800+ slots of all types!
So there we have it, now you know how players used to tell if a fruit machine was going to pay out by employing these easy tips!
In 2021, however, the best thing to do for beginners is to familiarise yourself with the rules and gameplay of fruit machines before you begin looking into whenever you think the machine is going to pay out. For online slots, the following might help you set your expectations about fruit machine payouts:
- RTP levels
- Volatility levels
- Type of RNG Software used
- Bonus Features
- Number of paylines