I am one who likes to play slot games with fruit themes, so I was surprised when I stumbled on the Fruity Pays slot by inspired gaming. This game has been around for a while since it was released on the 30th of August 2020.
However, this does not mean it is not still a fun game to play. Fruity Pays slots game comes with a 5 x 3-reel setup, 95.58% RTP, and 243 paylines, which means players have more than enough opportunities to win. Low rollers will be glad to learn that this game supports a minimum bet of £0.20 and a maximum bet of £20. The max win in this slot is capped at £250,000.
It also comes padded with numerous features, including wilds, re-spins, multipliers, and a last chance spin feature. Fruity Pays is available for free on Easy Slots where you can also find video slots with splendid graphics, and you can play via your desktop or Mobile device.
Review of Fruity Pays RTP & Volatility
From experience, I know it is crucial to understand the setup of a slot game before you invest money. This is the first thing I checked out in this game, and I was disappointed with the 95.58% RTP since it is below the average of most 2021 slots.
However, it makes up for this with low volatility, 243 paylines, and a minimum bet of £0.20, which is great for low rollers. High rollers may not be too pleased since the maximum bet is only £20, and many other games offer higher.
To win, you will need to land 3 or more matching symbols, and wins are from left to right across adjacent reels. You can check out the Fruity Pays slot game data in the table below to determine if this is a game that suits you.
|£0.20 - £20
|Return to Player (RTP)
|5 reels, 3 rows & 243 paylines
|Wilds & Expanding Wilds, Scatters, Re life-spins, Multipliers, Bonus Rounds, Last Chance Spin
*All of the above values are subject to change at any time.
Are the Graphics in this fruit machine game worth it?
I am one who loves slot games with amazing graphics, but since this is a classic game, Inspired Gaming went for a simple look. I was not disappointed, since this developer is not new to the industry and provides services for betting, lottery, and gaming operators. Now, it is available in around 35 jurisdictions around the globe, and even if it is not as popular as some other developers, it is still living up to its name.
You will immediately see that this developer is no newbie the moment you open this game. It is a fruit-themed slot, so you can expect to see numerous colorful symbols that align with the theme.
For instance, you will see symbols like plums, oranges, lemons, and grapes, which up the low-paying symbols. The high-paying symbols include Watermelon, Cherries, Gold stars, Bells, and Red 7s, which make up the higher paying symbols. The Blue Diamond symbol is the highest-paying symbol in the game.
Each of these symbols is colorful and has a lot of detail that makes them seem like actual fruits. The symbols are placed on a background made from aluminum with screws that make it even more classic. The background music is also well thought out as it gives the game an upbeat feel and ensures you enjoy every moment of your gameplay.
If you like the Fruity Pays theme, there are other options with a similar theme available on Easy Slots for you to try out. They include:
- Fruitoids slot game by Yggdrasil
- Fruits & Jokers slots by Playson
- Fruit Shop fruit machine by NetEnt
Fruity Pays Mobile
Today, you will hardly find a game that is not available on mobile, and Fruity Pays is no exception. The Fruity Pays mobile game functions well on mobile devices regardless of if they are running Android or IOS. I have devices on both platforms, and I have tried out both at some point or the other.
You enjoy the same features as the PC version, except for the smaller screen. You can play on Easy Slots via the mobile web browser or download the mobile application depending on what you prefer.
Does Fruity Pays fruit machine game have an easy Gameplay?
Yes, the Fruity Pays slot is easy to play, especially when using a platform like Easy Slots. It did not take me more than 5 minutes to understand the basics and start playing. Here are a few steps that can help you play with ease:
- Open the game and hold on till it loads
- Once it loads, you should begin to hear the funky music along with the symbols on an aluminum background.
- Choose your bet level using the up and down button at the left. Remember that the best range is between £0.20 - £20.
- Once you are satisfied with your selection, hit the spin button.
- There is an auto-play feature that you can access by holding down the spin button. This allows you to spin up to 100 times automatically while you do other stuff. If you love quick games, there is also a turbo mode you can turn on via the menu.
- Land 3 or more matching symbols, from left to right across adjacent reels to win.
- Landing 3 or more bonus symbols will activate the re-life spins feature.
Where can I play the Fruity Pays fruit machine game?
I personally like a game that is available to play on numerous platforms because I can select the best platform. The best option I found for this game is Easy Slots, and once you open the platform, you simply search for Fruity Pays and hit the “Play Now” button. If you are not registered, you will need to do so first. The following are the easy steps to help you do this:
- Include your details like phone number, name, etc.
- Input your email and confirm it
- Input your username and password
- Choose one of the available deposit options and begin playing.
After signing in for the first time, you have a chance to claim a welcome offer that allows you to spin the Mega Reel for an opportunity to win awesome prizes. Some of these include Amazon vouchers and up to 500 free spins on Starburst (Full Terms & Conditions Apply). If you prefer, you can also play the Fruity Pays demo first to get a feel of the game.
Are There Any Free Spins and Bonuses Available?
I was happy to learn that Inspired Gaming included a few bonus features to make the Fruity Pays game fun. They include:
- Wild: The joker is the wild symbol in this game, and it replaces all icons except the scatters. It can land on the 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and 5th reels.
- Re-life Spins: This is a Fruity Pays bonus round, which you can access by landing three scatters or more on the reels. This unlocks a bonus round that is a mix of re-spins and free spins hence the name re-life spins. For each spin without a win, you'll lose one life, but any win gives you back three lives and boosts your Fruity Pays multiplier.
- Last Chance Spin: If you have one life left when playing the re-life spins round, it triggers the last chance spin. The middle reel becomes an expanding wild, and it boosts your chances of getting a win and playing the bonus feature.
My Personal take on Fruity Pays fruit machine game
If you love classic games that keep things simple, then the Fruity Pays slot is the right option for you. However, the RTP is low at 95.58%, and if you are a high roller, you may want to find another game since this has a maximum bet of £20.
Overall, I will rate the game a 7 since it is simple and manages to stay entertaining. Head to Easy Slots to play Fruity Pays slots or try out other releases like the Diamond King Jackpots slot.
*All values (Bet Levels, Maximum Wins, etc.) mentioned in relation to this slot game are subject to change at any time.
*Any Free Spins/Welcome Bonuses References are subject to the following: NEW PLAYERS ONLY, MIN DEPOSIT £10, MAX BONUS EQUAL TO LIFETIME DEPOSITS (UP TO £250), 65X WAGERING REQUIREMENTS AND FULL T&CS APPLY