I have played many slots at sites like Easyslots, and NetEnt’s classic Aloha! slot is always a favourite. So, imagine my glee when I found out about Aloha! Christmas, a festive 6x6 reel slot with a 96% RTP, alongside a max win of 1,750x. Bets range from £0.10 up to £200. This means the Aloha! Christmas slot’s ultimate jackpot can hit £350,000.
Aloha! Cluster Pays was one of the first slots to show off the Cluster Pay mechanic, something I remember falling in love with very quickly. Fortunately, the Aloha! Christmas slots title works using the same mechanic, and with its medium variance, I found myself picking up quite a few wins even in base mode.
I wouldn’t blame you for wanting to play Aloha! Christmas online slot games right away here at Easy Slots, as it is a very exciting sequel. Before you do, read through my in-depth review, so you know what to expect.
Review of Aloha! Christmas RTP & Volatility
The main thing I noticed about the Aloha! Christmas slot was the return of a 6x6 reel grid, alongside the Cluster Pay mechanic, something that characterised the original Aloha! Cluster Pays. Things like RTP and volatility are similar, with a 96% RTP score that complements the medium variance quite nicely during the Aloha! Christmas slots title.
I found myself picking up a nice level of wins, which are made whenever players are lucky enough to find a cluster of at least 9 identical icons. I also enjoyed the broad bet limits running from £0.10 to £200.00 as it meant I could experiment with a range of different betting tactics.
The Aloha! Christmas base mode is very similar to in Aloha! Cluster Pays, so you won’t find too much that you cannot keep up within the base mode. Things change during the Aloha! Christmas slot’s free spins bonus rounds, though, where NetEnt has upgraded things slightly. Before we get onto Aloha! Christmas’ bonus features, here are some statistics to check out ahead of playing for real money at Easy Slots:
|Min/Max Bet||£0.10 - £200.00|
|Return to Player (RTP)||96%|
|Gameplay||6 reels, 6 rows & Cluster Pay|
|Bonus Features||Wilds, Scatters, Free Spins, Multipliers, Sticky Wins Re-Spin|
*All of the above values are subject to change at any time.
Are the Graphics in this slot worth it?
Before I played Aloha! Christmas I was slightly worried that NetEnt would have swapped out too many aesthetic aspects, but my fears were unwarranted. The incredibly enticing Hawaiian visuals are back in the Aloha! Christmas slot theme, supplemented by the addition of a few Christmas pointers. The most noticeable being the Santa Claus hat on the smiling tiki on the right of the 6x6 reel grid.
The slot includes symbols such as flowers, a pearl shell, a coconut, and a pineapple on the reels for the low-value icons, whilst higher value symbols are represented by different coloured Tiki masks.
I remember loving the Hawaiian theme in the original Aloha! Cluster Pays, and it’s no different with NetEnt’s Aloha! Christmas slot here at Easy Slots. If you enjoy it too, here are my suggestions for a few more Hawaiian slots you can play:
- Aloha! Cluster Pays slot
- Tiki Fruits
- Tiki Mania
- Tiki Reward
Aloha! Christmas Mobile
Aloha! Christmas is fully mobile optimised, something I found to be particularly well suited to Easy Slots’ wicked mobile casino. I am a big lover of playing games like Aloha! Christmas slot whilst on the move – it is just more fun! I loved how NetEnt’s 6x6 grid and Cluster Pay mechanic worked on my smartphone too. If anything, it was a better experience than on my desktop.
Does Aloha! Christmas slot have an easy Gameplay?
A major advantage of playing Aloha! Christmas was that I knew what was going on regarding the gameplay because of the original Aloha! Cluster Pays. We’re not all going to be experts, so before you commit to playing the Aloha! Christmas slot read on for a basic look at the gameplay:
- After the famous NetEnt loading screen, I was treated to a serene Hawaiian beach setting, with the 6x6 reel grid sitting in the middle. Bet levels can be changed in the bottom left of the screen during Aloha! Christmas, with your total balance appearing in the bottom right.
- There is a big spin button in the middle of the screen below the reels. I found this to be a very satisfying button to press after I had set my wager.
- As a result of the Cluster Pay system, winning combinations appear in clusters of at least 9 identical symbols during the Aloha! Christmas slot.
- I was very happy to find a selection of updated bonus rounds in the Aloha! Christmas slots title, keep reading for my thoughts.
Where can I play Aloha! Christmas slot game?
Before we get to the Aloha! Christmas slot bonuses are just a quick one on where to play the game. I recommend playing Aloha! Christmas for free in demo mode before using real money.
I love playing at Easy Slots because of their exceptionally simple sign-up process and generous welcome offer:
- To kick things off, all you need to do is give some personal information.
- Afterward, the Easy Slots team will just need to verify your email.
- First-time customers can deposit at least £10 for their chance to enjoy up to 500 free spins on Starburst. Oh, how I wish I was still a first-time customer! (Full Terms & Conditions Apply)
Done all of that? Just hit the ‘Play Now’ button to enjoy Aloha! Christmas.
Are there any free spins and bonuses available?
In comparison with Aloha! Cluster Pays NetEnt has really pulled out the stops to ensure the Aloha! Christmas bonus features are top-notch. I really enjoyed all of these:
- Mystery Symbols Bonus: The ? icon in Aloha! Christmas is the mystery symbol, and when these land on the reels, it activates the Mystery Symbol bonus. When the spin ends all ? icons combine, awarding a potential multiplier of 7x.
- Sticky Win Re-Spins Bonus: Every time I hit a winning cluster win during Aloha! Christmas, there was potential for the Sticky Win Re-Spins Bonus to activate. This keeps all winning symbols in place on the reels, whilst you can keep re-spinning until there are no new combinations being made.
- Free Spins Bonus: Encounter at least 3 scatter symbols to trigger the Free Spins Bonus. I had a choice between 10 free spins and a 4x multiplier or 6 free spins and a 7x multiplier. After a bit of trial and error I decided the latter option to be the most effective.
My personal take on Aloha! Christmas
With its 6x6 reel grid, 96% RTP, and medium variance Aloha! Christmas looks a lot like its predecessor Aloha! Cluster Pays. You know what, though? I think it is even better! Mainly because of the amazing bonus features.
Play the Aloha! Christmas game at Easy Slots today, where we can also recommend you try the 20p slot, a classic fruit machine.
*All values (Bet Levels, Maximum Wins, etc.) mentioned in relation to this slot game are subject to change at any time.
*Any Free Spins/Welcome Bonuses References are subject to the following: NEW PLAYERS ONLY, MIN DEPOSIT £10, £8 MAX WIN PER 10 SPINS, MAX BONUS EQUAL TO LIFETIME DEPOSITS (UP TO £250), 65X WAGERING REQUIREMENTS AND FULL T&CS APPLY