If you’re a lover of the roulette wheel, you’ll know that there’s a element of roulette strategy to the game. Even though you can’t determine where the ball will land, you can make sure that you make a wise bet, such as choosing the correct colour and/or number. This can be done regardless of whether you play the European version of 37 numbers, or the American version of 38.
We can’t say with any scientific proof that the most common numbers will always land a win. However, by using the experience of professional gamblers, a list has been generated of the most common numbers of the game, therefore resulting in a makeshift strategy of the best numbers to play. Of course, on the flip side of this, you also have the numbers you want to avoid, an element of this “strategy” we’ll explore as we go along.
Before we mention the specific numbers, it’s worth mentioning that different best slots 2020 sites will tell you different results. This is due to the fact that numerous casinos have kept a tally of the numbers most commonly bet on as well as the numbers that create the most wins. As a result, the lines between the two blur.
- 23/24: These two numbers are rumoured to be lucky because, according to many pro players, when looking over the roulette wheel in all its glory, these are the main two that catch the eye. This could be a “legend” of the scene, but if that’s the case, it’s one that a lot of other, less experienced gamers, also agree with, and so maybe there’s truth to it after all.
- 7: This number should be obvious to everyone, regardless of being a roulette fan or not; the number 7 is synonymous with good fortunate throughout all casino games. As a result, players time and again make a bet on it, and see wins land on it as well.
- 17: Last on our lucky numbers is 17. This surprised us too, as it’s not a number we’d have thought of ourselves, and yet it’s said that because it sits in the centre of the table, it’s the sweet spot that everyone goes for.
Bad Numbers, Bad Luck?
Alongside the numbers we regard as good or lucky, there’s the other side of the coin: the bad numbers. Seeing as how gambling is steeped in superstition, it’s not surprising there’s a lot of discussions based on which numbers are the worst to bet on.
- 13: This, much like the number 7, is likely not a surprise, as many cultures regard the number 13 as unlucky. In fact, in some areas of the world, the street you live on won’t have a number 13 due to the bad omens that are said to surround this number.
- 34: Another bad sign for roulette gamblers is the number 34. A lot of professional players are said to avoid betting that number because of where it lies on the table; in both versions of the game, it’s at the end.
Believe it or not, listen to the numbers or choose to go rogue, there’s no escaping the superstitions that are part and parcel of the roulette experience; for something different top-rated play slot games are available online.