Online casino players have increasingly turned to their phones in recent years to play all their favourite games. Indeed, over half of all online casino players now use their mobile phones to play slot online games.
There are many reasons why slots and table casino fans opt to play at by pay by phone casinos, such as the benefits of playing on a portable device and the seamlessness of the pay by phone casino payment option.
A pay by phone casino, then, is any online casino which offers players pay by phone payment options. Pay by phone casinos have continued to rise in popularity, as they give customers a quick and secure way to make payments.
Another important issue for players is that they are keen to avoid wagering requirements when utilising phone casino promotions or when playing completely free slot games. Here we will discuss all of this and more, providing you with everything you need to know to join the rising ride of happy pay by phone casino users.
What are Mobile Bonus Wagering Requirements?
Wagering requirements are a common feature of online casino promotions. They come into effect when players are winning money from free spins or bonus credit bets. Often, players must fulfil certain wagering requirements before they can withdraw their winnings from free bets.
The wagering requirements are usually expressed as a multiple, for example, 50x. This means that if the player has won £10 through the online casino promotion, they will need to wager £500 before they can withdraw.
In some offers, players can only fulfil the wagering requirements through bonus bets, not real money ones. There may also be a time limit on fulfilling the requirement. Players can check how their wagering progress is coming along in their casino account. Above all, be sure to read the terms and conditions regarding wagering requirements before jumping into an offer.
Do Pay by Phone Casinos have Wagering Terms?
Yes, most pay by phone casino vodafone have wagering terms in the same way non-phone casinos do. Of course, there are exceptions. Casino offers that are stated to be ‘no wagering’ will not require players to fulfil wagering requirements to withdraw their winnings.
Wagering requirements can seem like an annoyance, which is why no wagering options are often popular despite offering smaller sums. However, wagering requirements are used to prevent criminals laundering money at the phone casino, which is of course an important measure to take.
Some phone casino games contribute to the wagering requirement more than others. Phone slots for example will usually contribute more than table casino games such as blackjack and roulette. So, this is another aspect to check over before playing the promotion.
How to Withdraw Funds from a Pay by Phone Casino
The pay by phone casino option is best known for initiating deposits to your casino account. To play phone casino games such as slots, and table casino games like roulette and blackjack, players will generally need funds in their account to make bets with.
Increasing numbers of casino customers have been making these deposits with a pay by phone casino by connecting with their phone bill. Players can enter their mobile number and have their phone casino deposits go out with their monthly phone bill in one tidy payment.
But what about making withdrawals from a pay by phone casino? Of course, players will want to cash out on their tasty winnings at some point! Unfortunately, the pay by phone bill method cannot be used the other way, to make withdrawals. Luckily, however, there are other efficient withdrawal methods that are compatible with pay by phone casinos.
- Bank card – The most traditional way of making a withdrawal is via your bank card. Credit cards can no longer be used at casinos, but debit cards are still available. Customers can attach their card details to a pay by phone casino as with any other. Although typing in longer numbers takes longer, you’ll only have to do this once as the casino can securely save your details.
- E-wallets – E-wallets have surged in popularity in the last decade, not just for phone casino use but for making online payments more generally. PayPal, Neteller, and Skrill are some of the most popular E-wallets players can use to both deposit and withdraw funds from their phone casino account. This option also means you do not have to share your sensitive banking information.
Phone Casino Bonuses
Making the most of phone casino bonuses is a smart move, particularly when signing up to a new casino. Although there are plenty of offers available to existing customers, new customers are targeted the most, as phone casino battle it out to encourage people to register.
So, what are some common phone casino bonuses to look out for? Broadly, incentives include free spins and bonus credit, and these can be offered in a number of ways. Most of these bonuses will contain wagering requirements, but you may come across some that do not.
Phone casinos will often give new customers a Welcome Bonus when they sign up and make a qualifying deposit. The wagering requirements will be stated in the terms and conditions if they are not in the offer title, so be sure to read the small print. Examples of potential Welcome Offers you might be able to claim are:
- 10 Free Spins on Rainbow Riches when you sign up and deposit £20
- 50% Bonus Credit when you deposit up to £20
- Register and deposit £10 to receive 20 Free Spins on Book of Dead
- 5 Free Spins No Deposit No Wagering when you register card details
Exclusive Mobile Phone Bonuses
Some pay by phone casinos will dish out bonuses to players that are exclusive to playing on mobile. These may include things like free spins when you download the casino’s mobile phone app.
Daily Cashback is a popular phone casino bonus for existing players. Phone casinos appreciate that loyal players deserve bonuses just as much as new players. Daily Cashback is one answer to that where players receive a percentage of their phone deposits back as real cash – just for playing!
Should I play at a Phone Casino?
Whether or not you should play at a phone casino all comes down to personal preference. However, we would say that as a phone casino allows you to play on any device, it makes sense to have the option there of utilising your mobile phone.
Here are some of the key pros and cons of playing phone casino games versus other devices such as your laptop.
- Quick access to pay by phone casino payment options – Many players find it helpful to make payments from the same handy device they are using to play their favourite slot games.
- On-the-Go Gaming – Playing with your mobile at a phone casino means you can take the fun anywhere! Spin the reels anywhere from the morning commute to the cafe with friends.
- Ease of Use – Mobile phones are comfortable to hold and therefore ideal for a longer playing session. Sit back, relax, and get the reels in motion.
- Battery Life – If you do plan on taking your phone casino games on the road, you will want to make sure your phone is charged up. Mobile phones tend to have worse battery life than laptops, so this is one thing to watch out for.
- Smaller Screen – Although phone casino games are well optimised and execute high-definition graphics superbly, many players simply prefer having a larger screen to play on, such as their laptop.
- Internet Data Usage – Some phone casino games will require you to have an Internet connection to play, so if you are on the move whilst playing this could potentially drain your phone data.
Best Casino Games to Play on your Phone
When it comes to deciding which casino games to play on your mobile phone, our top tip would be to start with the best developers. The top casino game developers are well experienced in optimising games for phone play. This ensures you get the most out of the fantastic features in each game.
Arena of Gold
Microgaming’s Arena of Gold sees you take on Roman Empire warriors in your bid to land some gold coins. Arena of Gold’s RTP is 96.2% and the game is middle of the road in terms of volatility. There is a great free spins feature here that is activated when you and 3 Scatter symbols.
Take a trip to the Northern Lights with this stunning phone slot game from NetEnt. Glow is a 5x3 slot game backed up by one of the most stunning soundtracks in the business. The result is a serene experience as you try and match animal spirit symbols across the reels. This phone slot holds a solid RTP of 96.7% and has medium volatility.
Also developed by NetEnt, Starburst is a space-themed 5x3 slot game that has emerged as a true classic since its release in 2012. Starburst is a low volatility game which makes it perfect for beginners. What’s more, Starburst is a great game to play on your phone as it tends to be the most popular games featured in phone casino promotions.
Finding no wagering phone casino bonuses may be difficult but remember it’s not the end of the world to play through some wagering requirements. Remember to read the terms and conditions and sign up with a pay by phone casino that offers promotions and games you are interested in – good luck!