Mobile casino operators strive to make their customers’ experiences as fun as possible. Although the most obvious element is hosting all the hottest new play slots online games, it is also important to make the more administrative sides as smooth as possible.
Thankfully, making mobile casino deposits is easier than ever now that most online casinos have adopted pay by phone bill deposits and a range of other handy payment methods. If you aren’t yet familiar with making payments away from your bank card, read on to find out more!
How Can I Deposit at a Casino using my Mobile?
Depositing simply refers to adding funds to your casino account. Once added, these funds can be used to play mobile casino games such as progressive slot games and table casino games such as poker and blackjack.
There is a range of different ways to make deposits at your mobile casino. New payment methods are popping up all the time, which is great for users as it gives them more choice and better alternatives.
To help players play responsibly, customers can no longer use credit cards at any online casinos. However, players can still deposit with their debit card. Using this traditional method means you won’t have to sign up for any payment websites, and once you have entered your details, you are set.
E-Wallets, or digital wallets, are a great mobile deposit alternative for customers who prefer to avoid sharing their banking information online. E-Wallets such as PayPal, Skrill, and Neteller are commonly used at mobile casinos to make deposits. Customers will need to make an account with one of the E-Wallet sites and then use the log in on the mobile casino deposits page.
A paysafecard is another alternative that is similar to an E-Wallet but involves a card purchased at a shop. The card will come with a 16-digit PIN code which can then be entered at the mobile casino to make deposits. This again removes the need to share banking information if you would prefer not to.
Pay with your Phone Bill at a Casino
Perhaps the most successful and useful mobile deposit method is mobile slots pay by phone bill. Pay by phone bill allows customers to connect their mobile deposits to their monthly phone bill payment. There are multiple benefits to this, but first, let’s run down how to set it up:
- Head to the make a deposit page of a pay by mobile deposit casino.
- Choose the pay by phone bill option to get started.
- Choose a deposit amount – the maximum is usually £30 per day.
- Enter your mobile number on screen.
- A text will then be sent to your mobile with a code.
- Enter the code on-screen.
- You’re done! The deposit will come out of your account with your next mobile bill, and you’re all set for adding funds with this method going forward.
Customers who do not have a phone contract and instead use a top up service can still use this method! This works by simply deducting the mobile casino deposits from your current mobile balance.
Each casino may use a different service provider to initiate pay by mobile bill. Some of the most popular providers include the likes of PayForIt, Boku, and PayViaPhone.
Which Mobile Phone Providers can I use?
Most of the major UK mobile phone providers support the pay by mobile billing option. These include the likes of EE, O2, Vodafone, and Three.
It is a good idea to get in touch with your mobile phone provider before setting up pay by phone bill, just to run over any questions you may have. The network provider can then give you any further information you need to know when setting your mobile deposits up.
Benefits of Pay by Mobile Deposits at a Casino
Increasing numbers of mobile casino players are using pay by mobile deposit options. The pay by phone bill option, specifically, offers various benefits for customers.
- Speed – Pay by mobile bill is very quick to set up, as all you need to get started is your mobile phone number. As most people know their mobile number off by heart, this step is usually a breeze. After that, all you have to do is enter the code sent by text to complete setup. For future deposits, the process will be even quicker as your mobile bill will be set up and ready to go!
- Security – This mobile deposit option alleviates the need to provide sensitive banking information. Although any trustworthy casino will keep your details completely secure, many people still prefer to have peace of mind and not have to share their bank details. The pay by mobile bill providers themselves also offer paramount security.
- Automatic Deposit Limit – Pay by phone bill providers usually have a deposit limit of £30 per day. This offers a good starting point to help customers play responsibly. Of course, many people will want to keep their deposit limit lower than this, and they can set this up via their mobile casino.
- Easy to Track Payments – Making deposits regularly can sometimes make them hard to track. By connecting your mobile deposits with your monthly phone contract bill, it becomes much easier to keep tabs on your spending.
How to find a Mobile Deposit Casino
Thanks to the soaring popularity of mobile deposit methods, it is not too difficult to find a compatible mobile deposit casino. Here at Easy Slots, we are one example of a mobile deposit casino that offers our customers this great option.
The best place to start when it comes to finding a mobile deposit casino is a simple Google search. This will likely bring up a number of mobile deposit casinos instantly. However, if you don’t feel you can make judgment on which mobile casino is right for you, we suggest reading reviews by other members of the community.
Mobile casino reviewers have your interests in mind and will give their honest assessments on whether a site is worth your time. Of course, it is a good idea to read the opinions of a number of different reviewers but reading about some examples is a great place to start.
Which Casino Games can I play on my Mobile?
The good news for mobile casino fans is that virtually all casino games are now available on mobile. Although this has not always been the case, developers have realised that optimising their casino games across all devices is hugely important.
This optimisation means your experience playing slot games or other casino games on mobile will be just as good as on any other device. Players will benefit from top of the range graphics as well as the added accessibility of playing on a portable device.
Starburst has evolved to legendary status in the mobile casino industry in recent years, as has its developer, NetEnt. Despite being released back in 2012, Starburst continues to be one of the most popular games out there. Its cosmic theme is simple but effective, as is its Re-Spin bonus feature. Starburst mobile slot has an RTP of 96.01% and low volatility.
Another classic NetEnt mobile slot is Gonzo’s Quest, the game based on Gonzalo Pizarro, the Spanish explorer. Search for El Dorado, the lost city of gold in this 5x3 reel game. Gonzo’s Quest is well known for pioneering the Avalanche Reels feature, which sees new symbols take the place of winning ones which crumble away in the same spin. Gonzo’s Quest is described as having medium volatility and an RTP of 96%.
Legacy of Egypt
Play ’n Go’s Legacy of Egypt mobile slot is another great choice that combines the classic 5x3 reel setup with a timeless Ancient Egyptian theme. Legacy of Egypt is a highly volatile game and comes with an RTP of 96.5%.
It is clear that mobile deposit casinos are here to stay. Slots enthusiasts now expect to be able to do everything on their mobiles that they can do on other devices, from making deposits to actually playing their favourite games.
Before signing up with a mobile casino, ensure the deposit methods available suit your needs. Furthermore, ensure there is a strong selection of games, with plenty that catch your eye!
That’s all from us, good luck out there and have fun!