Online casinos are quite innovative when it comes to bonuses providing players with unlimited options. You can start with simple free spins offered upon registration or opt for package deals like a 200% bonus match with free spins. It may exceed to 1000% bonus match as in Easy Slots casino after first deposit (Full Ts & Cs Apply).
What is a 200% Online Casino Bonus?
What happens when you claim a 200% match deposit offer at an online casino? The bonus will triple your initial casino bankroll in amount.
For example, you deposit £500 in your casino account to claim a 200% bonus match offer; the casino will reward you with £1000 added to your bankroll, making £1500.
Before claiming any of the 200% matches up bonus, always examine the terms and conditions for
- Wagering requirement
- Maximum deposit limits
- Minimal deposit bonus
What happens if a 200% match up bonus is capped at £200?
Your £500 deposit amount will become £700 after adding the extra £200 to your casino funds. It's a significant amount but far less than £1500 discussed above without a capped amount, and that's the reason most online casinos offer capped match-up bonuses.
Types of 200% Online Casino Bonus
Most online casinos offer a 200% match up bonus in package deals to attract more players. The commonly attached bonuses with the match up bonus are:
200% match up bonus with free spins
It's the most common package deal where you get a 200% match up bonus with a set number of free spins in selected slots games. The free spins with bonus match-ups offer extended players' gameplay on slots, and they can try different strategies and cash out after clearing the wagering requirement.
Expanded 200% Deposit Bonus
Not all online casinos offer a one-time welcome offer. Players can enjoy a match up bonus expanded to several deposits, usually up to 4 or 5. In this case, the casino operator divides the 200% bonus match across different deposits.
200% Sticky Bonus
In this type of bonus offer, the bonus sticks to the player's initial deposit. In simple terms, wager both your original deposit and bonus funds to withdraw your winnings.
Non-Sticky 200% Bonus
It's the opposite of a 200% Sticky Bonus. You don't have to wager your original deposit or bonus funds to withdraw, and you can cash out your winnings before wagering your bonus funds.
How to Claim Casino 200% Match up Bonus
Now that the 200% bonus is explained, it's time to find out how to claim this lucrative offer. You can claim this offer by following these simple steps:
- Select an online casino offering a 200% deposit bonus
- Register with the casino and make a deposit through different payment methods and claim the offer. Enter the bonus code if required.
- Claim the bonus offer and start playing with the new casino funds on any casino games you want.
Things to Consider When Claiming 200% match up bonus
Before accepting any online casino bonus offer, there are certain factors players should always consider that include:
- Select the online casinos carefully to make sure robust regulatory authorities like UKGC allow it. Easy Slots is a UKGC licensed online casino, and all the casino safety information features are at the bottom of the homepage.
- Sign up with only free registration online casino sites
- Familiarise yourself with the terms and conditions first before claiming the offer. It's essential to know all the eligibility and withdrawal clauses before clicking on the Claim button. Check out the wagering requirements, validation period, maximum bet amount, and minimum deposit limit.
- Consider the payment channels to ensure the casino supports your preferred payment gateways.
200% Casino Bonus March Offer Pros and Cons
When considering the betting online casino bonuses, we regard 200% bonus matches as lucrative and exciting. Read the pros and cons regarding this bonus match offer to make an informed decision.
- A non-Sticky deposit bonus will triple your original deposit
- You wager real money in high roller casino games for bigger wins
- You will have extended game time on online casinos, especially when a 200% bonus is attached with free spins.
- Players have to clear the wagering requirements to withdraw bonus winning. Usually, wagering requirements of large bonuses are pretty high.
- Payout limits are quite small.
Bonus offers are the staple if online casinos and players love to try on the lucrative casino offer. When attached with other bonus offers like free spins, bonus credits and many more to play slot games.
*New Players Only, £10 Min Fun, £1,000 Max Bonus, Max Bonus Conversion Equal to Lifetime Deposits (Up to £250), 65x Wagering Requirements and Full T&Cs Apply.
*All values (Bet Levels, Maximum Win, etc.) mentioned in relation to the slot games are subject to change at any time.