One major aspect where online casinos take the lead from brick and mortar casinos is the bonus offers. Online casinos are a treasure box of bonus deposit offers and major attractions for many players. You can start with free spins and move on to deposit match bonuses that range between 50% to 200%.
This article will focus on 100% deposit bonus online casino offers primarily as part of the welcome offer. Let's study the concept and understand the different features that these bonuses entail and how to claim them. We know you'll be interested in claiming a 100% deposit match bonus, but Easy Slots has a better offer. We offer an up to 1000% deposit match bonus to new players with only a £10 deposit (Full Ts and Cs Apply).
How does 100% Slots Match Bonus Work?
To understand the 100% match up a deposit in simple terms, let's explain with an example. Suppose a welcome offer states that upon registering, you'll be rewarded with a 100% bonus match capped at £200. If you deposit £200, another £200 will be added to your account by the casino, which can be wagered on slot machines and other selected games.
This kickstart bonus aims to extend players' gameplay on the casinos and help them win cash rewards. This is the main reason deposit match bonuses are often offered to new players for a great first impression.
Types of 100% Deposit Bonuses at UK casinos
Similar to free spins or bonus credits, 100% deposit bonuses often come as package deals and have different variations mentioned below:
- Cashback Bonus: This 100% deposit bonus includes cash out restrictions, and players have to lose their deposit first, to be able to claim it.
- 100% Exclusive Match Deposit: You may find online sites that offer exclusive bonus codes to players that are unavailable on any other sites. Enter the bonus code, and you get entitled to a 100% match up bonus or more.
- Traditional Welcome Deposit Bonus: Usually, deposit match bonuses are offered as a welcome package with or without free spins bonus credits. The deposit amount is capped and often attached with wagering requirements.
- Reload or Special Bonus Match Offers: Online casinos keep their players entertained with various bonus offers. The same goes with deposit matches; often, these bonuses expand to not one or two but up to four deposits. You may also get lucky and find a bonus deposit in the promotion section every week or month, which you can use to play slot games.
Example of a Casino £100 Deposit Bonus
When we say casino deposit bonus, it's regarded as an extra balance awarded to players for an extended gaming experience. The deposit bonuses are often referred to as match bonuses or strict bonuses.
Usually, you may find them as a welcome package deal with a free spin or bonus credits. However, they also exist as reload bonus offers for loyal customers,
Do you know that deposit bonuses come into variation Sticky and Non-Sticky (we'll be discussing these in the further sections)?
Let's explain your 100% deposit bonus working with an example:
Suppose Jack is interested in claiming the welcome offer that entails a 100% deposit match bonus capped at £100 with 30x wagering requirements.
- Jack deposits £100 in his casino account and receives £100 as bonus cash.
- In total, Jack now has £200 to enjoy any casino games at the casino.
- Nothing is free; you have to wager the winnings 30 times to cash out from the casino.
- If Jack successfully wagers the deposit amount within the prescribed time, he'll be able to cash out the funds. On the contrary if he fails the casino will forfeit all the winnings.
- Jack suggests always reading the terms and conditions thoroughly before claiming the 100% match up bonus.
Sticky Deposit Bonus Vs. Non-Sticky Deposit Bonus
The UK online casino industry is jam-packed with innovative bonus offers, and you may find many offers, including sticky and non-sticky bonuses. Beginners will be clueless; what I'm talking about is what you should know about these two 100% deposit bonuses.
Sticky Casino Bonus
- It combined the bonus balance and restricted cash
- Usually, wagering requirements are applied on both bonuses and deposits, but in some cases, it's only applied to bonus winnings
- The restricted cash and bonus funds from the bonus balance
- You can only withdraw the funds once you clear the wagering requirements
- If you fail to clear the wagering requirement within a timeframe, the casinos will be liable to forfeit your winnings.
Non-Sticky Casino Bonus
Players often referred to these non-sticky deposit bonuses as lifeline or second chance bonuses. A non-sticky deposit bonus will let you withdraw all the cash from your winnings and the remaining of your deposit once you clear the wagering requirements. Avid players prefer a non-sticky deposit bonus as it's less complicated, and players get to withdraw decent cash.
*New Players Only, £10 Min Fun, £1,000 Max Bonus, Max Bonus Conversion Equal to Lifetime Deposits (Up to £250), 65x Wagering Requirements and Full T&Cs Apply.