Floating Dragon Hold&Spin™
For the first time, I only recently played one of the best online slots from Pragmatic Play, the Floating Dragon Hold & Spin slot, as it was released in 2021. This Pragmatic Play slot features a classic 5 reel, 3 rows, and 10 pay lines machine with a Hold and Spin streak respin bonus. This Chinese-themed slot is truly unique and makes you wish for freedom.
Floating Dragon Hold & Spin can be played on any device with stakes ranging from 10p to £250 per spin. The RTP is impressive at 96.72%, and the volatility level is high. Floating Dragon Hold & Spin slot has a maximum payout of 5,000 times your total bet. Head on to Easy Slots to try free slot games demo or play the game with real money.
Review of Floating Dragon Hold & Spin RTP & Volatility
I have been playing slots for a long time, therefore as an expert, and I usually research deep before spending real money. The RTP of the Floating Dragon Hold & Spin slot online is 96.71%, which is outstanding and far over the industry average of 96%. In addition, this slot game is rated as having a high level of volatility. As a result, you may expect to win big when you win, but winning can take a very long time.
I enjoy that you may win up to 5,000x your total bet. While this isn't as much as some of the other recent slot releases, it's still a significant sum. In addition, the wild symbol in the Floating Dragon Hold & Spin slot is a lovely Chinese princess and appears on all reels during the free spins, substituting for all other symbols except the coin and scatter symbol. The scatter symbol is a Dragon and appears on all reels and can activate the bonus round.
I've included the game data in the table below, so have a look and see whether this title is right for you.
|Floating Dragon Hold & Spin||Characteristics|
|Min/Max Bet||£0.10 - £250|
|Gameplay||5 reels, 3 rows & 10 paylines|
|Bonus Features||Wilds, Scatters, Free Spins, Respins, Multipliers, Hold & Win|
|Release Date||Apr 15, 2021|
*All of the above values are subject to change at any time.
Are the Graphics in This Slot Worth It?
When I initially played the Floating Dragon Hold & Spin slot, I was blown away by the visuals and design. With a Chinese theme, the slot's traditional music and visuals are particularly pleasing to the eyes. The background is flanked by trees overflowing with gorgeous pink flowers, and there is simple and very traditional music playing in the background while you spin. It's a good fit for the setting and works well all together.
You'll meet a gorgeous princess and learn more about Chinese culture. The reels are set against a blue sky background. Also, there are Asian-style A to 10 royal symbols, as well as fish, a kite, a butterfly, and a bird. The most paying standard symbol is the old ship, and if you see 5 of these on a pay line, you will receive an award equal to 200x your total stake.
You can also play other similar games on Easy Slots, such as:
Floating Dragon Hold & Spin Mobile
Thanks to modern technology, you can now play Floating Dragon Hold & Spin slot on mobile devices and tablets. The basic 5x3 layout performs nicely on portable devices. I love to play and try my luck on slots when I am outside, so this feature of the game appeals to me much. The game plays smoothly and has stunning visuals on small screens. Also, when you are playing on Easy Slots, the screen will automatically adapt to prevent you from having to zoom into your balance and wager amounts.
Does the Floating Dragon Hold & Spin Slot Have Easy Gameplay?
I've spent a lot of time playing online slots, so knowing how to play the Floating Dragon Hold & Spin slot game was not difficult for me. However, I'm going to go over all you need to know.
- When you click the ‘+' and ‘-' buttons, a panel will appear to assist you to make your bets.
- Use these to set your wager between £0.10 and £250 a spin.
- Hit the Spin button to begin the action.
- After completing the steps, a short animation will occur until the symbols are set on the reels.
- To win, land 3, 4, or 5 matching symbols or wilds from left to right on a pay line, beginning with the leftmost reel.
- Wilds can assist you in forming wins by replacing all conventional symbols. While the scatter helps in the activation of the free spins and coin symbols activates the bonus round.
You can click the Autoplay button to select the number of automatic spins. This is where you can also choose a Quick Spin option to change the speed of the gameplay.
Where Can I Play the Floating Dragon Hold & Spin Slot Game?
I tried the Floating Dragon Hold & Spin demo online for free before playing for real money. It helped me fully comprehending the game. However, Easy Slots is a great spot if you want to play for real money. You only need to register an account;
- To begin the registration process, go to the home page and click the 'Join Now' button.
- Enter your personal information, such as your user name and email address, and choose a secure password.
- Make a minimum deposit of £10 using one of our payment options to be qualified for Easy Slots' welcome offer, which includes up to 500 free spins on Starburst (Full Ts & Cs Apply).
Are There Any Free Spins and Bonuses Available?
There are many interesting Floating Dragon Hold & Spin bonus features that kept me engaged while playing. I've seen similar features in other slots, but the mix of free spins, hold & win, and multipliers are fantastic.
- Hold & Win Feature: When 3 coin symbols appear on the middle reel in the same spin, this feature is activated. Those symbols will have a cash value ranging from 1 to 20 times the bet. They are left, while the remaining symbols are removed from the grid. Then you'll get 3 respins on reels with coins, diamonds, and blanks.
When a coin lands, it is kept, and the respins are reset to three. On the other hand, the diamond can land anywhere except on the central reel. The diamond is accompanied by a payout of between 100 and 5,000x your total stake.
- Free Spins: When 3, 4, or 5 dragons appear on the same spin, the Floating Dragon free spins bonus is triggered. You will be rewarded with 10, 15, or 20 free spins. Additionally, each Wild symbol that appears on the screen during the round will collect Fish Money, and all Wilds will be gathered until the round ends.
Every fourth Wild collected will retrigger the feature and offer a further 10 free spins, with Money multipliers increasing progressively from 2x to 3x and finally 10x on the third retrigger. The Free Spins round has a maximum of three retriggers.
My Personal Take on Floating Dragon Hold & Spin Slots
The Floating Dragon Hold & Spin slot is one of my favourites. The fairly modest design has a classy vibe that impresses, and the gameplay is quite good. Both features pay nicely, but I like the Hold and Spin round because it's more regular and, in some ways, more entertaining than the free games, which are hit-or-miss until you retrigger them to progress through the stages. Furthermore, it's a highly volatile slot and offers a maximum win of 5000x the bet, which is more than adequate.
Floating Dragon Hold & Spin slot can be played on Easy Slots, and if you'd like to try other games like Dazzle Me Megaways Slot Machine.
*Any Free Spins/Welcome Bonuses References are subject to the following: NEW PLAYERS ONLY, MIN DEPOSIT £10, £8 MAX WIN PER 10 SPINS, MAX BONUS EQUAL TO LIFETIME DEPOSITS (UP TO £250), 65X WAGERING REQUIREMENTS AND FULL T&CS APPLY.
All values (Bet Levels, Maximum Win, etc.) mentioned in relation to this slot game are subject to change at any time.